Fast Facts – Drury’s Online Social Media Certificate Program
Drury University’s Graduate Certificate in Social Media program accepts students from around the globe. Program applicants should hold the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree or be close to obtaining a bachelor’s degree (90+ hours completed) prior to enrollment.
The cost of the online program is $2,000 and may be paid in installments. Course fees are much lower than Drury’s competitors providing greater educational value. The curriculum and program are also backed by a well respected graduate college.
Lectures and labs are carried out on scheduled course days/evenings in a live web meeting environment with instructor Deltina Hay and/or Jonathan Groves. Our faculty offers supplemental tutorials and reference materials that may be accessed at anytime.
- The next seated delivery is June, 2013: This is a lecture based, 3 weekend seated course running concurrent with our webinar class (Saturdays & Sundays 9am-6pm US central time).
- The next online delivery is June, 2013: This is a lecture based, 3 weekend webinar course running concurrent with our seated class (Saturdays & Sundays 9am-6pm US central time).
- Eight-Week online delivery – Next delivery date TBD: This is a lecture based, eight-week course with online lectures on Tuesdays (7pm-8:30pm US central time), and a virtual lab on Thursday evenings (6:30pm-9pm US central time).
- Future Dates Forthcoming
Drury’s Social Media Certificate Program At a Glance:
- General information about the certificate program
- Faculty profiles
- Participant testimonials
- Internet Marketing Standards Board accreditation information
Drury University’s Accreditation and National Rankings:
- Drury’s accreditation information
- US News ranking
- HerCampus.com Social Media Savvy ranking
- Kiplinger’s list of Best Value Private Universities
For specific questions about the program and/or additional information please use the contact form below.