Get the social media skills you need. Register today!
Get your Social Media Certificate and graduate credit online in four or eight weeks with this professional graduate course. Register now!
We are looking forward to an excellent 2012 Social Media Certificate course. We hope you will join us!
Facilitated by author and social media consultant, Deltina Hay, this online version of our social media certificate course is an exciting addition to the program.
- This is a four-week or eight-week course. The Webinar page provides more details.
- Right now, we are accepting applications for the October 2012 eight week session (beginning Oct. 23rd 2012).
- Space is limited.
- We are also accepting applications for the January 8, 2013 four-week session.
- Download the PDFs for the registration agreement and the enrollment forms here: Registration Document 1 & Registration Document 2
- Please fill these out and fax them back to Susan Stone or Kerry Elam at 417.873.6681 or fill them out and scan them and send PDFs to this email address: email@example.com
- Please list the course title as “Social Media Certificate – ONLINE SEPTEMBER” so that we have you placed in the webinar.
- Please submit a $25 application fee and official transcripts (Susan & Kerry can help you with this).
- Once our office processes your information they will invoice you. In the mean time, plan to be introduced to our webinar interface and Professor Hay toward the beginning of the course.
- The Social Media Survival Guide: Strategies, Tactics, and Tools for Succeeding in the Social Web (2011) by Deltina Hay
- Digital Media Ethics by Charles ESS
- Secrets of Social Media Marketing by Paul Gillin
- You may find links to the text books in the rotating flash widget in the sidebar.
Don’t hesitate to email or call with any questions!
Curt Gilstrap, Ph.D.
Director, Social Media Certificate
Director, Graduate Program in Communication
Asst. Professor of Communication